The Lord of the Rings Jewelry: Lord of the Rings Jewelry Shipping and Returns Policy
- The Hobbits dispatch most items within 48 hours. The exception is rings and gold Evenstars, which are custom-made and are usually dispatched within a week. There can be minor delays at Christmas time due to demand.
- Shipping is Free by NZ Post International Air. Usually, this takes 10-21 working days from dispatch, depending on location, and there is no tracking or insurance. No Tracking means that once it has left, we cannot know where it is.
- Due to NZ Post limitations, we now require orders over $550 to be insured.
- We also offer Free shipping by International Air with an option of Buyer Protection Insurance as a small extra charge. If the parcel goes missing, we will replace it.
- So that you know, we are not responsible for items that go missing in the post if insurance is not selected as part of the shipping option.
- International Express Courier delivery via DHL is available as an option. Delivery is usually 5-7 working days from dispatch (see note below) and is tracked and insured.
NOTE: The Delivery times for shipping are average expected delivery times. These times DO NOT include any delays that may be caused by your country's customs clearance procedures or delays caused at freight hubs for whatever reason, especially in holiday seasons such as Christmas.
From our experience, delays in arrivals are caused by slow customs clearance or slow notification to you by your customs that the item has arrived and requires clearing. Once the item has left us, we have no control over delivery. We are not responsible for slow deliveries caused by natural disasters, unnatural disasters, terrorist actions, border control delays or anything beyond our control. Please allow plenty of time for delivery if you need the order by a particular date, such as Christmas or Valentine's.
- We must attach customs documentation to all international packages, including a description of the goods and their cost. Customs or import duties may be levied once the package reaches your country. These additional charges for customs clearance are your responsibility. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, and our experience is that although most orders have no problems, the occasional one does require customs entry fees to be paid. You can contact your local customs office for further information.
Cancellation of Orders
- If you simply change your mind after placing the order, we are happy to cancel your order. Return the order confirmation email and request a cancellation, as soon as possible, and a full refund will be actioned.
- Just to let you know, most orders are dispatched within a few hours of ordering, so to cancel an order, we need to hear from you as soon as possible.
- Orders will be cancelled unless we supply the item required, and a full refund will be issued.
- Lord of the Rings Jewelry (LoTRJ) reserves the right not to accept an order, and a full refund will be issued.
Return of Products
At LoTRJ we want your shopping experience to be a pleasure without any perceived risk by you. We are happy to exchange or refund within 30 days under most conditions;
- Where you have simply changed your mind after receiving your order, you have 30 days from the date of the product is dispatched to return the products back to us. We will credit your Payment Authority with an amount equal to the cost of the Products less our freight, packaging, cleaning, and handling costs in sending the original order plus any customs clearance charges that may be incurred. There may be cleaning costs depending on the condition of the item returned.
- If the delivery agent does not accept the order and the item is returned. Then we will refund the item ordered less any shipping costs plus any customs clearance charges that may be incurred.
- Refunds will only be made to the original purchaser through the payment Authority where the original purchase was made.
- Where the Products are faulty or damaged, we will either: (i) replace the Products; or (ii) repair the product under the manufacturer's guarantee; (iii) give you a full refund if you so request.
- All Products returned must be returned in their original unused condition, specifications, and packaging, along with any accompanying accessories/Guarantees/Instructions together with the invoice and/or packing slip accompanying the Products. All CD ROMs and software must be returned unopened.
- Products can not be returned if they have been engraved, modified, damaged, altered, or sized. This includes any item that is custom-made for you, such as gold rings and evenstars.
- Wrap the Product securely and send it to return to us together with the invoice which accompanied the Products to LoTRJ P.O BOX 5103 Palmerston North 4441, New Zealand.
- You'll need to choose the right ring size, since we won't be responsible if the size is incorrect. Rings can be resized locally. If they are returned to us for resizing, there will be a resizing charge but shipping costs.
- If the Products arrive damaged by the delivery company, please contact the delivery company as soon as possible. Within 24 hours, email [email protected] stating the nature of the damage (i) Wrap the Product securely and send return it with the invoice which accompanied the Products to the Christies store that dispatched your order.
- Do you have any problems with your order? - You may contact us at [email protected] quoting the order number.